CMM 0.17% $5.97 capricorn metals ltd

Ann: Mt Gibson Gold Resource Increases to 3.24 Million Ounces, page-6

1. 11,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6543
    Hey Guess, my first thought was just a straight no to CMM being interested in SPR. Not their modus operandi.
    BUT.... whilst CMM have to date only been mining open pit, they are already looking at their second project (also open pit initially) as having longer term potential for U/G ore (they are not making a big deal of it because... they don't need to with 10+ year mine lives).

So.... for now, I would think there are other more likely buyers.... WGX, RMS, SLR, BGL (dark horse?), or any number of U.S based producers that want to use their USD currency advantage.

Without a doubt, CMM has richly priced script, which... is why the likes of GMD keep printing theirs to snap up anything that is useful to them. CMM could probably pick up really small juniors for peanuts have longer term potential, but... CMM are holding firm and staying in their lane (which... is fine because, they have already ensured their current holders have done well).

I won't deny, I would happily take CMM script (even if I value it as somewhat overvalued), as... management are the best, and why wouldn't I want the best restarting SPRs project. For pure fun, I would put the chance of CMM doing anything with SPR at around 10% (probably being generous).

rolleyes.png Just some idle speculation on a Friday evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.97
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $5.97 $5.85 $3.907M 658.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.97 4562 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.