DLI 4.55% 21.0¢ delta lithium limited

Ann: Mt Ida - A New Lithium Province, page-93

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Still a lot of unknowns here: only 44 holes out of 4,295 showed pegmatite and only 15 of those were assayed for Li.

RDT are saying prev explorers weren't interested in Li, then why assay those 15 holes for Li at all.. and none of the others ??

...Only 6 of the 15 had significant Li assay %'s.

I'm assuming the other holes didn't show any signs of Li (or spod). That may be because they drilled in the wrong spots but if you look at the dia Fig 3 on P4 of the recent announcement you can see the drill collars are all on the trend line of the pegmatite corridor....

"The Company has identified to date 44 drill holes, from a total of 4,295 within the Mt Idadataset, that have either been logged with pegmatite occurrences or have been assayedincidentally for Lithium as part of a multi-element analysis.Of this subset of historical drill holes, 15 holes contain assays for Lithium and Tantalum, withthe significant intervals shown in Appendix 1."

Appendix 1 only shows 6 holes out of the 15 with significant levels of Li......and even for those I still think the spod vs lepidolite issue remains..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.