ARS 0.00% 4.9¢ alt resources limited

There's no one shorting this. Just have a look at the chart and...

1. 7,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    There's no one shorting this. Just have a look at the chart and you'll see how many trapped SH there are at higher prices.

The basic psychology of a retail investor is when they're down in an investment, they'll ride it all the way down and then sell out when they finally make it back to breakeven. I've done it. I'm sure we all have before. Byers in the mid 2s are probably just taking some or all off the table. I get it but it's a big mistake in this case.

There's plenty of supply here but today we're seeing plenty of demand. There is a KNOWN news flow leading into March and April and there's no way the SP can remain at these levels if everything goes according to plan. Therefore, we're going to see a few solid runs now. Nothing moves in a straight-line so we may ebb and flow but the tide should most definitely be pushing us higher.

We've done 13m today and were up like 15% at one point. That's peanuts. Just wait for the days when we crack 100m volume and 70% gains because they're going to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.