DLI 0.00% 26.5¢ delta lithium limited

I don't know, I have a sneaky suspicion another announcement may...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    I don't know, I have a sneaky suspicion another announcement may come out before Flano presents at D&D at 1:40pm Perth time... which remember is 3:40pm AEST... will we see a market reaction before close?

FWIW I just had a quick squiz at the D&D presentation schedule and of the 20 companies that presented yesterday and 20 presenting today, all but 2 (from what I could see) did not have a presentation released specifically for the D&D event, i.e. invariably titled Diggers & Dealers Presentation. Some were market sensitive, some not. So lets see, if DLI/Flano are one of the companies that elects to not release some exciting tidbits in a preso for the 2,500 eager attendees.

Wrt today's Mt Ida release, IMO this is not bad, sell the farm, news. I do feel the market was expecting some news to do with Yinni or perhaps Mt Ida mining approval, hence the drop. Nevertheless these are solid results for extensional and infill drilling. I mean 27m @ 1.3%, 21.2m @ 0.5%, 20.9m @ 1.4% and 17.1m @ 1%... these are good, meaty results, irrespective of the depth, and will mean (IMO) the existing MRE will grow and importantly convert a fair % from inferred to measured & indicated. Much better outcome for moving to final mining approvals. I am still hopeful for a 20+mt MRE come September.

For some that may be interested, as a comparison for results, Minres recently announced it's first significant results for it's Mt Marion mine, all extensional drilling mind you. Best results that Minres announced was 51m at 1.3% Li2O from 410m, including 32m at 1.5% Li2O from 411m and 43m at 0.7% Li2O from 1,039m, including 10m at 1.5% Li2O from 1,068m. Minres is not worried about depth and IMO is not going to be a show stopper for DLI here, as long as the widths and grades are good, which they are for DLI. At the end of the day Mt Ida will be a mine soon and will be generating significant free cash flow. Many other Li players out there would kill to be in this situation.

Anyway, just my musings, bring on Yinni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $261.9K 971.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81281 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.