DLI 4.26% 22.5¢ delta lithium limited

Ann: Mt Ida Gold MRE Update, page-21

1. 2,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6105
    I get the impression they are working behind the scene's on a deal but there's several ways this deal could be structured.

One of the ways the deal could be structured is having a gold company pay $X to receive the gold from Mt Ida mining at a fixed price that would make it profitable for the gold company to process that ore and make a good profit. Delta then receives a lump sum payment and that payment covers some or all of the mining costs of getting the ore out of the ground.

Another alternative is selling the right to a gold mining company to dig a pre-defined open pit. The gold company comes along and dig's the pit they need to mine the gold. When close to the pegmatite areas of the pit they hand over access to that area of the pit and Delta mines out the pegmatite. There may not be an upfront payment but Delta gets the pit it needs to mine the pegmatite at a massively reduced strip ratio that is possibly even as low as near zero. There's possibly limited to no help on the capex but much lower operating costs from the low strip ratio.

If Delta was in negotiations for some sort of gold related deal, putting out a higher JORC resource could be their way of breaking a stalemate without dropping the price point they are seeking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $160.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $99.08K 431.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1044 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.