VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Mt Lindsay Drilling hits 93 metre zone Sn-W Mineralisation, page-71

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    You are 110% right in your Lateral Thinking possibilities Ch-i ...

Mt Lindsay Tin Tungsten Major and Critical World Class and likely a HUGE deposit (which is ESG ...sine qua non renewable energy, EV, AI and other future technologies to remedy a Climate Crisis... won't be possible) is shaping like another 100 + years long and v. profitable venture for the Company, State, OZ and the shareholders... and as in the case of other projects will be likely T/O by major world producers (eg Tropicana Gold was developed 70/30 with Anglogold and IGO, and I am confident that eg. our JV partner Chalice will get an offer they can't refuse too, etc)...

If the WA projects exploration will confirm our dreams ... the sky is the limit...

re a-f claims You are right 110% and you should see my letter to 2 institutions now with screen copies, videos and photocopies material ready to front the court in case of any need...
    To copy offending materials I did venture into the fake charity sites and had a fun watching those silly stunts ... still can not identify the gender but those two individuals that have invaded the private space of our impressive Leader ... were reminding me wild "rain-forest buffaloes"...
    and their vandalism leader has lost not only a bit of his morbid obesity (as I recommended a friendly way!) but lost some teeth... so following their ILLEGAL activities will left them not only toothless tiger but short of taxpayer funded "charity" advantage...
    Of course, as a gentleman, I did not leave any message on their boring site... but what a cheek, what a chutzpah of those vandals masquerading here as a holders or non holders "without agenda" to threaten you with legal action!... That's the specialty of their narcissist political pretender!
    and when he was trying to get to politics by "activism through vandalism" !!! he was proposing coal fired energy for Tassie instead of Hydro electric scheme... and now opposing the renewable energy Wind power (NIMBY)... a lot of hot air and luck of knowledge prevail there...
    IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.249K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3961246 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 888698 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.