RMS 0.92% $2.19 ramelius resources limited

If I may , OP effects AISC in more ways than just transporting...

1. 40,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508

If I may , OP effects AISC in more ways than just transporting the ore .
    Fuel for mill , mill vehicles as well but many other things like tyres and ball mill linings that are indirectly related to OP .
    Even wages that are moved by inflation which is moved by OP .
    So hard to quantify but IF it stays up a while it will be noticed that's for sure .

At present not much cost purely in transporting to MM but quite a bit at EM although grades reasonable and distances not huge .
    Maybe at a rough guess for present OP add $50 for AISC for the company IMO.

But there are countries like CHina and India who'll still buy Russian oil (I think) and the US shale oil these days IMO pretty sensitive to OP and should be ramping up right now to compensate .
    Also OPEC had restricted supply previously such that price could rise a little so now they are in a position , some of them , to increase supply too .
    So OP might be "high" but am hopeful a little lower than it is now once these adjustments are made .

AT the AGM some discussion of RMS "greening " and this might be a nudge in the right direction for that .
    I'm hopeful that Rebecca, when she has a mill ,won't be as conventional as present set ups .
    Not much infrastructure in the area and would lend itself to solar supported by batteries OR if enough technology by then solar / hydrogen .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.020(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.15 $2.623M 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 116030 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 23313 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.