DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

got to say yesterday was difficult buying, but the gold prices...

1. 13,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2689
    got to say yesterday was difficult buying, but the gold prices and oil prices again look supportive, lucky for me I suppose, I could have seen prices at 1450 this morning, I can still et smashed but I haven't finished buying yet ,,,but I digress

lets consider

approx. 450AUD margin recovered just on headline since the infamous trading halt at end of may.
    That's pretty good, even more when you consider where it was in beginning of the QTR.....

Company has restored faith proving they can actually produce, time will tell how much margin value is restored.

EV is quite cheap in USD. Especially when you can get paid to borrow in some countries (crazy times)

I notice the short position we again listed in red with over .5% of the issued capital shorted for the second day in a row. Hopefully the bids start digging in and some payback hopefully retest that resent high at some stage.

….mmm futures and options expiry this morning on back of 800 point drop in USSA,,,this will be an interesting open

OK good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.