AHK 0.00% 15.0¢ ark mines limited

Ann: Mt. Porter Mining Update, page-25

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Chrisk90, "I don't want to ask management last time I asked I got this poor excuse of a progress report". Taking in consideration your success in highlighting AHK's poor continuous disclosure procedures, I don't think they'll want to be answering to many more of your emails, fearing they may pop up on HC.

The risk here with AHK, now lies with whether Panasia can call in their loan early, and under what set of circumstances.

There-is-no-try, the only research I've done, is read what is open to everyone else, I have only drawn a different view than most of the other AHK posters (today I read last years Annual Report to see what other information was available on the loan, the other was their March Quarterly for their cash position). Each investors level of "investment risk" differs (as obviously mine and yours do). However, as I have said before, HC is a wonderful platform for a discussion on stocks, and discussing ones points of view, though different, helps build a better picture of a company for everyone. My agenda (since you've asked), is whether this company is worth investing into and when if it is.

Surprises in investing are never good, so if everyone can advocate to see more detail of the Panasia loan, that could be seen as a corner stone in de-risking an investment into AHK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.316M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64593 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 52622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.