KRR 20.0% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Mt Remarkable Gold Update, page-47

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    I am presume the Brian you are referring to is me? If it is then it was not a chest beat, just an honest comment that I sold a parcel as I had invested too much into the company (too many eggs in one basket) I still hold a considerable parcel in KRC as I am here for the long run, ie 2020.

Also I don't normally explain to anyone about my reasoning, but in this instance I will, considering you have slandered me of shorting. Please explain how my statement "For me I sold a large parcel of KRC to lower my exposure in one company, though I still have a few million in them. I still like to have readily available cash for personal use and opportunities." Is classed as shorting?

I look forward to your reply and the reasoning behind your statement about me. Considering I have over the time been equally minded in my posts with KRC and have always shared information, charts, thoughts and ideas towards KRC.

As usual all constructive criticism welcomed, as these are my thoughts and interpretation that I post, and they do not replace professional advice and no one can truly predict, in any way, future trade quotes and performance. Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $46.50K 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1131148 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 231818 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.