KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Just my opinion. KRC's offer of a 3/1 free option deal. (which i...

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Just my opinion.
    KRC's offer of a 3/1 free option deal. (which i initially was sceptical about). Is just a very small part of the foundation and culture the company is building between itself and its shareholders. Solid resources portfolio.
    Solid communication. Solid belief of long term growth and development potential.
    They are confident enough to have a measured approach to information releases without being desperate to appease short term holders/traders.
    A carefully selected JV partner will be a huge addition to this foundation.
    The highest bidder is not always the most suitable. A future partner may only want in on part of our resources. Maybe only find a company who wants in on some Fluorspar. Maybe some company that only wants in on Gold or Vanadium or Titanium. Being sure our new JV friends have no conflict of interest. ie; (we wont deal with you because your frienss with "them"). Complicated.
    Its not always a good problem to have so could possibly even sell off the fluorspar resource for example.
    The rewards are likely too great not be a holder here. Some say being emotional about a stock is bad. But i like whats happening here and just want to stay in win or lose.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by knotnauti: 13/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.29K 2.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5903539 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 935485 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.