ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

@Mode71, I too have never liked the the "Bitcoin" concept...

1. 4,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    @Mode71, I too have never liked the the "Bitcoin" concept because nothing backs it, but I did see merit in the in the bullion backed crypto concept where there could be many independent firms operating in the future as opposed to the manipulated gold system operating at present which has inspired Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a presenting as a catalyst for acceptance of a new product range like BullionFx proposes. So I think it will be easier to market the BullionFx system. I also think the "Bitcoin" customers will transfer to the likes of BullionFx for security which would see less intervention by bankers and governments.

To the sceptics, I offer a few historical quotes which ignored the paradigm shifts in human endeavour.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3017/3017210-8095827da19542d4d1fae6166d689a4f.jpg

TNR are certainly positioning themselves ahead of the curve by joining with BullionFX as @Mode71 said, "A dividend reinvestment plan, but dividends are gold, the key is maximising gold sales, to increased the bullion return". This was my position from the outset having analyzed the proposal.

In order to facilitate this process, you have to have the gold which is in its own right marketable by traditional means. So the focus should rightly be on the drilling to prove up a resource to maximise the return. Don't forget proven resources in the ground will also be marketed by a token of lesser value. TNR has so much to drill and extract which is looking like a huge system. No brainer.

If people look at the Perth Mint operation they operate a "Gold Pass" application for your phone available from Google Apps. The world is changing. If people look at the ARD thread comment is also made tracking silver availability from the Perth Mint. Bugger all and that confirms earlier comments from dealers trying to get silver. Silver pops and so will gold. Reminder of Bisel III and June 28. Change will be upon us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $60.07K 10.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1097254 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12398534 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.