ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Mt Stirling Assays Uncover New Gold Mineralised Zone, page-156

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    money is there to support heads it was just taken away to show lack of support to then drive the price down and pick up options cheeper as you say if the support is not there the options drop and that is easy way to buy the leverage. never clamed nst was transpiring to tnr but i found it to be new knowledge not posted before that was worthwhile mentioning as they are now in the area and they were not before and as mode mentioned looks to be a theme as there seems to be a few out there that im seeing doing a merger. another miner im in well be hauling there supplys to a near provider thats 60km down the road on an agreement. just brining to attention in the area is more then just red.

the results tomorrow is just a guess and just a comment and a wish, im not fussed as im in for the long haul.

id like to know where mine has been corrected as im unaware i have needed to be corrected unless 50km isnt classed as closs then i do stand corrected.

i see the big picture and i have acquired more today as you say the long term is just to good i see this for the potential of 1mill + oz easy

again my op and if i have said something wrong or not factual please point it out and ill get it moded. easy.

thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $13.47K 2.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1073564 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 14151391 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.