ASR 20.0% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

@Novicechap @WhatsupwithBasI'll be watching the share price with...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    @Novicechap @WhatsupwithBas

I'll be watching the share price with interest in the lead up to MRE as you say, but as far as Deja vu goes for the delays with the MRE release, meh... it seems that way but the fact is it's just been the same story as every other lab result for every other company for the last 2 years. Delays and congestion are nothing new.

Expectations of the MRE are the dangerous thing that could see a repeat of 2021. I clearly remember seeing numbers like 500k thrown around on this forum. That was just never gonna happen. That leads to a question for you Bas. What would you call 'bloody good'. I personally would say a doubling of the current resource is a good result. If we keep doubling or resource each MRE, we are 2 years off a million once (assuming it's there).

As a general open question to the HC holders here, there's surely no-one out there that expects this MRE to send the price to the moon is there? I doubt a bonanza 500k jorc (not possible on the results so far) would even move the needle to last year's highs, let alone do mutilple bags. This is a long play that is literally years off maximising its potential. Granted it's been a frustrating roller-coaster but what's in the ground is in the ground. Nothing going to change that. I feel there are some out there that need to adjust their time horizon. (No-one in particular, general comment)

All that said, I truly believe the RRE is a wildcard that could flip this thing on its head. I try not to get too wrapped up in it tho. If it harkens great, if it doesn't, gold is still here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $80.50K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13873424 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2802727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.