ASR 14.3% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Bazarrundin I am a learned cynic and it sounds like you may be...

1. G76
    875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Bazarrundin I am a learned cynic and it sounds like you may be also...I have little to no trust in our establishments in their actions and dialogue. I cannot say I disagree with the points you make with relation to gold. With reference to Australia I've just returned to WA and talking to friends in industry we have a buoyant real estate market, building delays and costs rapidly increased from materials and labor shortage within construction industry and rising prices for consumer goods especially meat, fruit and vegetables, tobacco excise up, energy down, childcare up along with healthcare after private insurance increased after 6 month freeze. Government grants to stimulate construction just got swallowed up by increased developer costs as per normal. Taxpayers will be the ones that pay in the next budget for sure because nothing's free of course.

POG has definitely stabilized if not reversed. Does anyone have the latest on gold futures?

Regarding hyperinflation who really knows hey?...The two main causes are excess money supply and demand pull inflation. The first at global all time highs feeding ATH debt on overpriced assets, the second will rival the great recession recovery only faster. US mortgage rate up over 1/2 a % in the last 3 months and yields continuing to rise...with so much debt out there I just wonder if government policy has to change to counter inflation and if liquidity trap/cash velocity holds back the underlying economy how much wiggle room there is before this and price increases trigger defaults on current debt. IMF have put out global real GDP growth to be -3% in 2020 compared to -1% in 2009. On top of these we are and will continue to see supply chain disruptions exacerbating PPI and consequent CPI with a greater number of consumers trying to purchase a lower amount of product with a weaker currency.

Unprecedented times mate be very interesting to see how it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.984M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $20.22K 4.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3020798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 18.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 534151
Last updated 12.08pm 17/05/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.