ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Well nothing ruffles everyone's feathers like a good old sell...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Well nothing ruffles everyone's feathers like a good old sell off hey? Granted guys, it's frustrating as all f*&# but we all know what we signed up for at this end of the market. We can throw accusations around about conspiracy or denie it all until we're blue in the face. To me, if you cant see someone had a 'heads up' on this jorc, you are choosing not to. That said, what's it matter? There are far more blatant and insidious acts of corruption and leaking of privalged information in markets around the world on the daily. Are we all so suddenly outraged cos it cost us 30% yesterday? It happens everywhere, we all know it does and the sad fact is there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. People cheat in everything, business, sport, marriages... everything some get caught and faces the consequences, most don't. We can't get too hung up on the actions of others, even if you take the view it's had a direct negative impact on you. That's life and that's the market.
    I personally am of the view this will not have a significant impact on us investors long term, more a bump in the road. If you were here for the short term, then bad luck, you were probably in the wrong place and got caught out. At the end of the day, if I knew nothing of TNR and I was presented with the facts as they stand with out tenements, assets, geo results to date and paid for drilling campaign (just to name a few) then asked if I would like to invest at 5 cents a share, I still would (and I think almost everyone else here would too). I see value there, 3.5c is definitely undervalued and it will come back. This wound will heal and I still happen to believe those invented by the end of next fin year will have done quite well for themselves. I'll be watching what price action we see in a few moments for nothing more than my own curiosity...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.558K 711.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 16645429 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 558908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.