ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Mt Stirling Interim Mineral Resource Estimate Update, page-228

1. 5,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3913
    Jibby, gold naturally.

Even with some inflation, it is still very possible interest rates will go negative where they are not.

If interest rates rise, the US government, nor our government and most homeowners debts can not be serviced.

This is a big problem when governments keep printing cash for zero to starve of a recession.

You end up with 130 trillion in bonds.

What that means is we as a globe are spending more than we take from the earth.

To generate a global surplus we need to spend less than we take from the earth to reduce the bonds.

So to curb inflation taxes are the only mechanism or you let a recession occur because increasing rates will mean those bonds yields can not be covered.

Not just that, but rising rates, will crunch every home loan holder, then they spend less causing a recession that way.

So we will get a recession one way or another or we keep printing money and 5 years we owe 200 trillion in bonds for it then.

Messed up situation.

Superannuation funds are nett buyers of gold and central banks are increasing, all whilst supply is flat.

If we look at bull runs from the 1970s, 35 per oz mark and use the same Elliott wave percentages, 10k by 2025 is possible.

Crypto will bust, bitcoin for example, it costs 40k per coin mined and each year less coins. Also it is estimated 10% of miners are stealing power. So not viable.

Most miners are in China, for China to be carbon neutral, they need to be closed. If so crypto falls over.

I bet when they came up with Decentralised blockchain and thousands of datacentres to run it, they never though of power needs.

There is no way it can compete with a centralised visa system that can do 100s of millions of transactions instantly with costs lowering per transaction each year.

For the crypto outside bitcoin, I researched 7300 coins, I saw no viable projects and none could be a tendered currency.

They can not be, because all countries already have tender. Same business will not accept, it is why Tesla stopped.

Imagine if tesla took say 10b in bitcoin sales, with the 50% correction recently they would have lost 5b.

So gold, silver, platinum and palladium are going to be very valuable most likely 2023 and beyond based on economics on many fronts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.35K 335.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3241786 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1820609 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.