ASR 16.7% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

At the end of the day mode we shall all be individually...

1. G76
    875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    At the end of the day mode we shall all be individually responsible for our investment decisions I've said it before I couldn't care less if people want to buy TNR or not. I do however take issue with embellishments of facts without offering up any effort to rationalize why certain decisions are made. Also putting people down for really putting themselves out there and trying to make sense of the wealth of information requiring digestion both directly and indirectly to stocks. Like yourself with detail in geology and Mike with relaying company info I really hope you guys and others don't get put off because it's invaluable. Do we have to agree of course not but if there is a rebuttal issued ensure it's not just emotive. I'm more than comfortable with where I'm at with TNR in particular and really feel there will be an abundance of fruit from this tree as drilling unfolds, and am now back up north with cash flow into PM EFT's to cover miners (not juniors) and 3 explorers. (not all gold) I'm also looking into some industrial stocks amongst stable economies with a focus on AI/automation/robotics given continuing labour shortages.

With relation to XAU I really think people are underestimating what's going to transpire in the second leg of 2021 with 2 of the world's largest economies looking to reignite and implement XAU as a reserve currency in lieu of USD, and I don't think they're the only ones that are pushing for it just look at global central bank and retail gold purchases. The global demand for physical gold is out of control the above and Basel changes will only make it more valuable.

Our comments on crypto came to fruition...our inflation comments are now ringing true...the double bottom on Comex isn't a coincidence heading into 28th June and mark my words QE tapering/interest rate hikes/tax increases will take place well before 2023 (I think have already started) with economies debt levels continuing to rise on demand pull inflation, prolonged weak currencies/purchase power and restricted velocity due to ongoing supply chain interruptions from covid. I don't need anyone to tell me that the most obvious choice for a store of value for protection of wealth is XAU. Some are loving XAG but I am of the opinion as its primary use is an industrial metal it can only go so high before markets cannot rationalize the expense and find alternatives.

I guess we'll see won't we...G76

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $13.53K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12801021 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4455053 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 158000
Last updated 15.50pm 06/06/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.