ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Notwithstanding the popular opinion on the thread, i think the...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Notwithstanding the popular opinion on the thread, i think the bull deal they did was brilliant, however the timing was wrong in hindsight but i dont blame bull for that as it was extraneous world factors that caused the crypto market to loose momentum and fall off and there was nothing much they could do in a falling crypto market....having said that, i dont think they can sell bull tokens without crashing the price (which the company themselves said once in the past I think), else they would have sold some of these tokens instead of the desparate capital raise at 1.8c which crashed the price from close to 3c to its current levels. As for tbe shares, they are not even listed and i dont think anyone will buy them when they have a hard time selling tokens. so yes if takes off there is tremendous upside, but cant say it will ever take off.....
    I think unless there is some eye watering REE news that will completely flip the downward momentum, i think we are looking at the next capital raise in low to mid1s.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.6K 2.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 16977708 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7027702 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.