ASR 14.3% 0.8¢ asra minerals limited

@Manabouttown obviously the ability to read sarcasm is not your...

1. G76
    875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    @Manabouttown obviously the ability to read sarcasm is not your strong suit, let me clarify once again...I have zero issue with being questioned, as I have said countless times before I couldn't care less who trades TNR and in what capacity. What I take issue with is someone who happily picks apart other posters text to rationalize their opinion, and that is exactly how your posts read. I have never professed to be a trading guru, rather telling the absolute truth that I was doing my best to make money from trading whilst abroad...yeah I did okay, didn't lose and made a profit which as someone who has only really had a crack in the last couple of years met my personal goals. I do my own research and I decided to post what I believe to be relevant in the most neutral and diplomatic way I know how, as do most others. If there was an apparent difference between you and I it would be that apart from you I have never picked apart with emotion someone's posts without stating facts to back my difference in opinion, and what you may notice is that the best posters here don't actually get upset or mind if others do just that. To reiterate which I have also stated many times before, that at least a miniscule amount of proactive research has been spent on the reply rather than emotional drivel. Granted yes you came up with some information with relation to the company that is true and correct, but it's more often than not coupled with subjective personal opinion that is to be quite honest outrageous....hence therein lies the issue. People read these posts and through form of layered context could misconstrue you are privy to information within the company and management, where if they are long term readers or were to go back through they would clearly see from maybe pre bullionfx you went from all in pro management, to now openly displaying your distaste. I recall noticing and posting that to have a tunnel vision approach to thinking management had SH's interests purely at heart was foolish, to which I was duly 'shot down' in retort. You are the only one within this thread to contain the ability to upset some of the most respected, seasoned posters going out on a limb posting pretty valuable information regarding macro economics, POG information...and most importantly close contact info to company management. It has been only you that has questioned the legitimacy and motive behind these, to which I struggle to comprehend as I have only witnessed non emotional facts issued. I just cannot understand how you think macroeconomics doesn't affect PM's and does not warrant research and discussion...blows my mind. I think it is way too early in the process to state...'how are TNR going to hit 6.6c again?', as we are only very early days into a very long, technical drilling/exploration program with the current information telling us we are open in all directions, I am not as savvy as others with relation to geology but given what I understand XAU doesn't just stop dead and/or form small parcels underground in such an old landscape as we see here in WA, it is clear we are not just looking at an alluvial deposit, rather Viserion Shear, Wonambi Shear, Blue Jacket and Ursus Fault, giving us over 10km of ground adjacent Mt Stirling where we know gold veins, and/or minerals pertaining to the existence of XAU exist.

In closing, I have come across delusion that runs as deep as yours a few times in my life and obviously struggle to ignore. I will continue to point out the absolute rubbish untruths you post regarding other posters and TNR. I have done my own research and of course no one is an expert with investing, I'll take responsibility for my own decisions as will you...but I'll be buggered if I'm going to shoot people down for having a crack like you do.

DYOR...G76

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $20.23K 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18233673 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3039135 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1072881
Last updated 12.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.