ASR 20.0% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Dismissive, but to be expected I suppose. Seeing as you bring up...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Dismissive, but to be expected I suppose. Seeing as you bring up the result and mineral resource,This aprt of your post I also find interesting.

"As for the geological ramblings, I say ---- Show Me The Drill Results and The Resource Estimate..... I dont need to know from where the peanuts come when I spread my toast with peanut Butter."

Indeed, you don't need to know where the peanuts come from for your toast. but if your investing in a company that's sole product is peanut butter, would you not then research where they come from? That would be due diligence, no? One of your favourite one liners is "DYOR.... thoroughly!". Is looking into the geology of a mining company not doing your research? Yet you dismiss it as ramblings and apparently has nothing to do with a company, you just want the results and nothing else. Do you call waiting for the final JORC of an explorer and reading the results research? That doesn't sound like thorough research to me. I do however, get a strong whiff of hypocrisy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $80.50K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13873424 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2802727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.