CUL 0.00% 0.8¢ cullen resources limited

Ann: Mt Stuart Iron Ore Joint Venture - Sale Update, page-8

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    You're not wrong.

The Ravensthorpe tenement (GXY) approval was subtly entered into the quarterly, blink and you miss it. Any other company would have "announced" that, to keep their frenzy going.
    I read announcements from other companies daily, and think Cullen wouldn't bother, and to be fair it's not that botherable half the crap that is announced.
    There's numerous situations with Cullen and it's the same. Check out our other real estate no one even knows about.
    We have no frenzy.

I look at at my portfolio daily and all I see around Cullen is RED!
    I usually p!ss these ones off, especially the time and money I put into it, but intuition tells me this one may well pull it off. I'm far too leveraged with these guys and I'm going against all my own rules but this gut feel just keeps me in there. I'm sticking this one out.
    Deluded faith? possibly, but I'm going nowhere. There's no stop. All or zero.

In one way I hate the fact they don't announce anything, but on the other hand I kinda like their under the radar (yet doing things) approach.

As Z-man alludes to often, we need to get us out there. We need to be on the radar. And, he's completely right.
    I cannot see how we can't (be on the radar) in the very near future.

Hang in there guys, I envisage a domino effect of good fortune coming.

Surely?

GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.561M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 380000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.