GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

its been a while since we've had an update on MTJV folks.....

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    its been a while since we've had an update on MTJV folks.. i guess they have realised the PGE's are not worth chasing on their side of the fence. to be honest, i cannot see what all the fuss is about with Callisto. a great thick LG intersection recently but it was at approx ~650m down. the fact GAL started with 50x50m spacing tells me they already knew that the scale of the deposit wasn't there. apologies if i sound like I'm ripping them, it is just my speculative opinion as always.

back to GSR - I'm more interested in seeing the updated nickel and cobalt numbers.. these numbers already boded well, before they went and drilled it to try and unearth Callisto's long lost brother, Calnosho...
    the world is in demand for nickel and is also crying out for cobalt that can be sourced safely and humanely, without the use of slave labour. lets get to digging ours up!!

hopefully we have a positive update soon about the MTJV project... the (much)better half keeps poking and podding me about the sea of red in the portfolio. poor dairyfarmer, i'll be sleeping in the dog kennel soon....

regards and enjoy
    GLTAH
    DFDazzler
    Last edited by dairyFarmerDamo: 23/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.