GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: Mt Thirsty Mineral Resource Increases By Over 145%, page-247

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    The ROT has set in, I'm hoping I can get to my average price, I'll be moving on, there are other better investments now in Lithium here in WA, unfortunately GSR Management has to be blamed for this disaster with our Share Price, GSR has become mouldy and stale!  

Will not mine Gold to fund further exploration.
    Diluting the share registry.
    PGE Stuff up, which cause the share price to crash and has never recovered.
    IPO keeping our share price down.
    We have All the Gold and Battery material on our tenements, and we are heading below 1 cent now!
    The Board getting bonuses for a job well done
    Hope GSR didn't attend the 2023 Diggers and Dealers Conference, What an embarrassment!
    I understand your frustration and disappointment in the way what looked to be so promising for retail shareholders,has been shattered by unfettered greed, roblun. If you 'abandon ship',your valuable research and insight into the potential of the area, will be sorely missed. And your shares will be snapped up, with glee,in a blink.
    It galls me, and I suspect other posters to this forum,that unmitigated greed and, in my view, downright criminal behaviour, reaps so much undeserved and unearned reward. But I have a feeling their day will come.
    My view, for what it's worth, is this; established lithium mines and projects are reasonably valued in the face of increasing demand.They are fully on the public radar and therefore are somewhat immune to the manipulative tactics of of 'certain' entities. Lithium prices may be close to their peak or have passed it. For a number of reasons, a couple being [a] new mines coming on line, alternative battery storage systems coming into commercial production. And now Vanadium is being touted as another battery metal coming into its own.
    There are no Vanadium mines in Australia as yet,I believe.But plenty of Vanadium resources.Hence, another magnet for speculative funds.And where will they be drawn from?
    My take on this pathetic situation is this; at some point profit will be desired. Our s.p will rise. To what degree is anyone's guess and whether it will reach averaging levels, fall short, or give long suffering retailers some profit and the ability to exit with dignity, or not, only time will tell.
    The potential of the area is such, that in due course long term holders should benefit.That is, unless their shares are compulsorily acquired in a takeover at a derisible price.For purely selfish reasons, roblun, I hope you at least keep a foot in the door.

db

Last edited by donnybrook: 10/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.