WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Hello Matt, thanks for the tag - I do not post too frequently on...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Hello Matt, thanks for the tag - I do not post too frequently on HC (although I read a lot), and tend only to do so if I think I have something constructive / useful to contribute!

With WML, in my view it looks simply to be a results waiting game for now:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3770/3770438-12c5c8fcfcafd29a43933ca66cce3fda.jpg

1. RC drilling at Three Bears now complete and submitted to the lab for analysis, meaning assay results could land at any stage from here - albeit personally I would allow a minimum of 4 weeks for the results.

You may recall the first results from earlier drilling undertaken in early May 2021 were released in early June 2021 (while initially slated for release “within 2 to 3 weeks”).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3770/3770479-064b58dfbf7c55c50efa51d0a1532286.jpg

As for the Three Bears prospect generally, I cannot say I have been too excited by the exploration conducted so far (and neither has the market), however, continue to repose trust in management to execute on its strategy - which they seem to be doing so thoroughly.

The inference I draw is that management clearly see genuine merit in further exploration at Three Bears (particularly Baby Bear), and my take on things is that must see true potential for a large scale gold deposit here and are hoping to find a higher-grade zone that could underpin an economic resource. There is a lot of “smoke” and they assume there must be a “fire”. Time will tell.

2. Pleased to hear that the drill rig has now moved to Mt Cumming - personally this is really what I have been waiting for with WML and Mt Venn since taking a position quite some time ago.

There are indeed some juicy looking targets here:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3770/3770517-15712fdaa01c0777e83a1eae12b62e41.jpg

A sniff of any decent Ni-Cu-PGE hits could see this re-rate materially to the upside from here given WML’s absurdly low market cap. Fingers crossed.

3. I recall the company mentioned last month it would undertake some reconnaissance exploration at its Broomehill Ni-Cu-PGE tenement - this prospect has always captured my interest and I am hopeful for some out of left field news on this front by the end of 2021 / early 2022?

Patience is likely to be key here. While management continues methodically to explore its array of promising tenements I am content to hold (and certainly would not want to miss any action). As always this represents my personal commentary and is not intended as advice in any form. Very best to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $71 23.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 30965653 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5979588 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.