WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Personally I would not be surprised if this management would not...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Personally I would not be surprised if this management would not look to develop the lithium side of things. The 'unsolicited enquiries' Pilbara Minerals is my guess will possibly have some farm in arrangement where they pay for exploration for a piece of the pie which would negate the need for a capital raise. I cannot see this management team being put together so recently only to have the all of their assets disposed of. In saying that perhaps the gold assets may be the saleable items.
    In terms of the over reaction to the share price, I was in at 1.1cents so could have taken a good 4 bag yesterday but I can see long term and don't need the cash. Others with a good profit in at the same levels were happy to exit and as others have posted invest elsewhere.
    The good thing is if there are no buyers then you can't sell. There are buyers and granted, it is at lower prices, but the buyers are seeing an opportunity to set their position at the 2.5cent mark which I am pleased with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $758 252.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9084137 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7801050 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.