LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

How many read the details of the results. and thought about it....

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    How many read the details of the results. and thought about it. I have read it all but for right now i will talk just about Summery. All should think of REO % that halve laughed at when other miners show them. Rember except for one small layer with HREE is is still up to 75% La and Ce.

REE mineralisation was confirmed along the entire 1010m drillhole at an average grade of 2.22% REO, no cut-off grade applied no cut off applied interesting often a 2 % cutoff is applied because that much is loss in processing
    • The weathering process has significantly enriched the REE grade in the saprolite zone, due to the
    relative enrichment of monazite within the Apatite Zones. Apatite Zones at shallower depths show
    27m of 7.6% REO (0m to 27m depth below the current pit floor and 65 to 92m below the surface) Here we do have some recoverable material that is not far below the Current floor but rember all overburden has to be moved out of area adding to expense.
    and 23m of 13.67% REO (42m to 62m depth below the current pit floor and 107 to 127m below the
    surface) Again recoverable but expenssive will yield a profit but how much cannor
    • All samples returned REE assay; the highest grade is 21.44% REO from 60m to 62.4m hosted in the
    apatite zone and the lowest grade is 0.17% REO in a 4m composite sample from 969m to 973m We are getting very deep I have never seen a mine that is a shaft except tunnel mines they are cones. To dig this deep means substantially wideing from top down again very expensive.
    depth hosted in calcite-rich carbonatite
    • The REE mineralisation continued beyond the end of the drillhole, with the last 4 meters of single
    metre samples analysed at an average grade of 1.47% REO from 1016m to 1020m Over a kilometer down and less than 2% REO how can this be profitable
    • Dolerite dyke emplacement has resulted in a metasomatic alteration / remelting zone in carbonatite
    from 600m to 800m depth, which has been identified in the MWC as favourable for relative
    enrichment of HREE
    • Significant REE mineralisation observed is hosted within the dolomite and ankerite carbonatites of
    the upper 800m of the drill core

Its one drill hole. that cannot be used for even inferred deposits. they are deep. The first 100 Meters looks OK and should be able to developed profitably beyond that I would Like to see a PEA to show what returns might be.

Current Lynas sites are about 25% ore and NdPr is about 10% of that or 2.5% Read table 4 Carefully after 66 M how much of the oar is even 0.3% ND and Pr combined.

I bet if any other miner published this table there would be many comments on this board about how it would never work. What a joke it was. Even if it was within 100 M~ 400M of the surface.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.