IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Mt Woods Scoping Study Demonstrates Developm, page-14

1. 13,252 Posts.
    re: Ann: Mt Woods Scoping Study Demonstrates ... Riverbed what you say has traction, normally most magnatite miners are miles away from infrustructe and the cost of setting up rail and getting it port are killers to any project. Also the defendant is also the energy used in grinding and separation. But being 15 km away from infrastructure of a ixr working mine. And the grind size being very low to get a dso reduces a lot of costs.
    Most magnatite mines away from infrastructure will cost a bil to get up.
    And your right if ixr was iron reliant it would not be as appealing but with Tanzania Ni and other minerals it make ixr appealing.
    The proof will be in the type of partner they attract, and also factors like spot I/o price and fx rate.
    As I said its up to azure now. But a 4 year pay back and 25 year mine life,
    Will certainly make any end user look. As why just give your money to rio bhp when after 4 years you can profit from buying from yourself.
    And that's how these projects get off the ground. If I/o is 130 a tonne and it cost 90 us landed in china your getting a $17.50 us a tonne discount if your using your own ore. X that by 2.5 million and it adds a fair bit to your bottom line. It's the main reason why and how these projects get up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $30.43K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 12774510 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4475193 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.