WMG 0.00% 33.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: MTD023 Assays Confirm Discovery of Significant Nickel System, page-268

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    No no I am 100% with you there mate, and apologies for missing that.

My point being, he does appear to have a point about the high grade feed from Leinster, and I was unaware of that.

From what we know so far of our ore body, it appears to be near enough exclusively sulphide, and therefore could well be just as economical as the Mount Keith component. But if he'd worded his points clearer, I think he's trying to say that 0.3% (even if sulphide) is not economical, because BHP needs to mine from Leinster and process in conjunction.

However, this is where it gets tricky. His assumptions there are that we're 0.3% ubiquitous, and we have already got visual and pXRF reads to say that their are high grade shoots through the ore body. The geologies are different, so a direct comparison is not totally fair, but it's a good starting point, and we're clearly seeing where the important and not so relevant differences are.

So all in all, I thank him for the Leinster insight as I will read more about that. But there are aspects of Mulga which shine a more positive light vs Mount Keith. HOWEVER, based on 2.5 DD holes to-date - but that's why we're in the spec stock world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 30.5¢ $40.09K 124.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13750 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 42857 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.