WMG 5.08% 28.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: MTD023 Assays Confirm Discovery of Significant Nickel System, page-272

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Comes down to silicate vs sulphide ratios and then recovery rate from that. The value of low grade deposits only make sense if they are large in volume. You’d need to process more tons from low grade deposits to get the equivalent nickel output comparable to same output from high grade deposits that require lesser volume to be processed. “Tons will not be an issue here”

Mt Keith was started independently of Leinster as well - why would they have done that in the first place??? No definitive mention of blended ore processing provided in that AI output so dependencies are vague just from reading that elementary level text. I don’t know enough about the history here but they did shut down the operations when nickel prices dropped. That was a different era, different pricing, different demand pressures etc.

CM has somewhat suggested a few times on extracting nickel economically from MT but can that claim be made at this early stage?

When does WMG provide recoverable figures that are more definitive? Hole by hole or after JORC defined MRE?

This becomes key as more holes are drilled but also would change completely if they hit them massive sulphides. Ideally MT contains its own Mt Keith and Leinster style nickel mineralisation. That is what the next few holes could start indicating I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $4.823K 17.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.