ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I don't have any doubt that this hole will be targeting the Basal contact of the intrusion and more than likely going 100 meters beyond that as per EIS1 ( just in case there is false bottom down there ) so my uneducated guess is a final total depth of around 1600 meters making Monsty the Olympic Dam of Nickel , that's Nickel Sulphide not that other rubbish .

Also I can't understand the reasoning of some here that the depth of our orebody could somehow be a problem given that almost all of the overburden (other than the sand cover and a 40 meter thick horizon of Basalt separating the 2 known magmatic events) is most likely of a grade and quality that will beneficiate into a highly profitable battery grade concentrate for many decades into the future in a world where Nickel is the key to producing the premium grade batteries that the EV manufacturers prefer.

But wait "There's More" , After the Nickel has been liberated it is possible that the waste product from our rocks can be disposed of in a way that literally sucks that nasty Carbon Dioxide out of the atmosphere and keeps it locked away into eternity , that little trick can be highly profitable when the bean counters can sell "Carbon Credits" ( Canada Nickel Co is talking $Billions for their project) to those companies who need to offset their less than acceptable operations to satisfy their ESG obligations.

I don't know,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.