WMG 0.00% 28.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: MTD026 Assays 840m of Nickel Sulphide Mineralisation, page-112

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225

Agree....those sneeky little veinlets not great form...so reminds us to not use faith, but facts.....and for me to pay attention to detail.

Having said that this complex is huge and the last 35m in that one hole is not the game here.

The bits for me of interest from the first announcement (28th August) last week are the paragraphs (italicised) below.

Do they believe they are getting closer to the source, and that the source is in the east, and most likely that is where the bottom of the 'bowl'?

So, is it in a bowl out East?...even if it is, is it so deep it'll never see the light of day, or will there be enough there, that it just puts a cherry on the top (maybe bottom) of this low grade massive system?....and will this make it all worthwhile for someone to dig up??....
    Exactly how far east may the high grade masives be....it might be somewhere, but is it even on our tenement? The reason I ask is the comment when CM said......."WMG’s simple bowl shaped model appears to be more of a moderately deformed wedge shape."

What does the reshaping of our 'bowl' mean for prospectivity and economics....how deep will it go?

Who knows?....guess thats the point of exploration, to find out!

What's Ben think??

I have no idea what I'm talking about!!

EB

Extract from Announcement 28 August

"These frequent observations of remobilised sulphide veinlets, with great examples of high-grade material filling rock fractures, opens up the the eastern margin area in the search for accumulations of massive nickel sulphide."

"Hole MTD027 intersected the Complex footwall at a deeper depth than originally predicted, this appears to show the eastern margin of the Complex is much steeper dipping and that WMG hole MTD020 likely ended in a dolerite sill rather than footwall."

The eastern margin of the Complex is previously undrilled Hole MTD027 shows the eastern margin of the Complex to be much steeper dipping than the western margin and further confirms hole MTD020 almost certainly ended in the dolerite sill and that the eastern margin extends
    considerably deeper than the western side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.