WMG 0.00% 25.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: MTD026 Mulga Tank Drilling Update, page-120

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    While the SP is frustrating. I think there are better things to jump forward to and get focused on.
    Presumably we are all in here because we are expecting/hoping this to be large.
    This is going to take time. It's a bloody big area. and will take a lot of drilling and funds.
    But, 3 things I liked about todays update, (apart from the visual and XRF) was possibility that the model could be "right way up", or flat lying. meaning all drill holes show a possible consistence ore block, 'providing infill drilling confirms the mineralization'. this means a solid mass of ore with less complication of modeling, and improved tonnage!
    Next, (apart from the fact they have not finished this hole) is the next hole they are moving onto. MTP026.
    this is over 1km to, and slightly N of east to the current hole.
    I have trust based on performance so far that they have good reason to step out so far. If there was not enough confidence/data to do this at this stage, they would logically carry on hunting around the 'known' areas. and maybe start infill drilling. They have the Gravity and magnetic model. as well as hint of MLEM.
    If the geophysical models are similar to the models they have been using thus far to find the current anomalies, then things will get interesting.
    Last. I just enjoyed the cross section showing the current hole, with the hole 20 and 23 either side. and that little black line at the bottom right, with the label "500m'
    What fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9627 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 8500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.