WMG 2.04% 24.0¢ western mines group ltd

Hi all, unintentional investor here after buying into the recent...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi all, unintentional investor here after buying into the recent all time highs. Ego or fear or some combination of the two got in the way and like a dear in the headlights I lost too much money to be able to pull the trigger and accept crushing defeat... you know sometimes it's easier to just let it ride, you say never again, and maybe its the last time.. but I digress.. You guys helped convince me of the decent speculative fundamentals and I decided it'd be easier to just forget about the pain and hold on for the ride. Anyway, I'll post my chart:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5542/5542924-1523bf5c95a3b2969e10a8b6824df30e.jpg

As we can see the two base moving averages are still holding up quite well (200 and 150 day). We've popped above a falling 50 day.

Price action today has been savage - worse than I would have liked. Best case scenario, we see some tightening up on the right hand side now, consolidating the tail end of this volatility contraction pattern (hand drawn purple line and the percentages). Tightening here represents and end to supply available for accumulation, basically SP being bullied and bought up by institutional players. Check out the last 3 days of elevated volume.. There is some shifty stuff going on as there often is.

On the weekly it looks a bit healthier. My percentages arent as accurate here because I didn't take the time to drawn them better for the purpse of this post:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5543/5543008-d33c7e3c052be1ff3741cf18a7a36d57.jpg

Now we're looking like that third percentage of 19.5% on the daily might be part of a newer and bigger move... 60, 35, 16, is not a particularly unhealthy tightening... More savage than we'd like, but not lost yet. You can also see that the 50MA starts to look like its turning up....

So technically, it's starting to look pretty buyable based off the momentum criteria I use. Fingers cross for more tightening, a dit of a volume dryout and a little shakeout and then we can explode on the next round of news. GLTAH, hopefully we can all make some cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $19.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $10.06K 41.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21889 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 7661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.