WMG 0.00% 34.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: MTD029 (EIS3) Diamond Drilling Update, page-115

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    As we get deeper the progress is slower and this is expected to be the deepest part of the intrusion so possibly 1800 meters +i s my guess ,but I would be more than happy to be wrong if we find the feeder vent and reach the depth limit of the rig whatever that is.

I noticed that the language has changed and become more confident with regards to the Mobile MT anomaly (Ground truthing of the data must be complete) with this statement in the EIS4 announcement .

" The proposed EIS hole (EIS4) will look to test the basal contact of the Complex and will target the eastern
    portion of a conductive MobileMT anomaly that was “grazed” by hole MTD027"

"That was "grazed" ",

Inverted commers? Not maybe , possibly or could have been.

In remote sensing, "ground truth" refers to information collected at the imaged location. Ground truth allows image data to be related to real features and materials on the ground. The collection of ground truth data enables calibration of remote-sensing data, and aids in the interpretation and analysis of what is being sensed. Examples include cartography, meteorology, analysis of aerial photographs, satellite imagery and other techniques in which data are gathered at a distance.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.