SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

It seems you read and interpret other poster's comments as well...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119

It seems you read and interpret other poster's comments as well as you read and interpret an announcement. My comment unequivocally stated that it was not an opinion on whether they could or couldn't achieve the information, it was a statement on the difference between a company targeting and expecting something.

As someone who was very interested in this company since AR1 days, investing at first listing as EM1 and involvement thereafter, and with all due respect to yourself, making a very decent return when I sold, I would politely tell you to get over yourself.

I have constantly wished past, current and future holders the best of luck and, given the years I've spent invested in this company genuinely wish it success. I believed in the story and I genuinely hope it returns to a risk level where my blood pressure can take it.

With that said, I wish you good luck with your investment. In future I will avoid highlighting where you may have some incorrect interpretation of an announcement.

Last edited by elferalo: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.