WMG 2.78% 35.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: MTRC018 Assays Confirm Massive Sulphide 1.8% Ni, 4.9% Cu, page-96

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Yes jimmy , our fellow investors (Blue Spec Drilling Co) have every reason to push the limits this time around , that 700 meter target may be just out of reach for the RC rig but I'm sure that they as much as any of us believers will want to know what is down there .
    And when we are blessed by the rock gods with some encouraging metal recovery findings along with further reports of higher grade and longer intersections containing the Copper/Nickel cocktails those companies such as (Panasonic,Ford,Tesla) who are buying all of that dirty Nickel by necessity to stay in business will have the opportunity to distance themselves from the stench that is coming off those dirty laterites which is certain to tarnish their reputation when it becomes common knowledge that they are destroying paradise in order to build their batteries.

We will have all of the Nickel they need in sulphides our host rocks will actually absorb thousands of tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere just by digging a big hole in the desert. We can follow the Canada Nickel Co. business plan and offer the choice to meet the western consumers ESG expectations , Samsung did not miss the opportunity to invest early in Clean Green Nickel .

The unsustainable projects that are closing down in Australia can only increase the need for another low cost long life operation like Mt Keith IMO.
    But a Mt Keith with a high grade Copper component will be even more likely to remain profitable throughout the metal price cycles of the future .

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $26.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $71.99K 205.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2532 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 28003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ 41646
Last updated 15.55pm 08/05/2024 ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.