CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Well it would want to be a good as this tripe has taken them the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Well it would want to be a good as this tripe has taken them the best part of 6 months to PREPARE that. They had the results back on the 17 May 2023, they were on site months before that. Look at the ongoing work summary , I have never seen anything like that its just a section to fill up space on the page because they have nothing to put in it. I wonder how much was spent on that........cant wait until the cash flow comes out.

Still no access agreements noted on the DSS purchase??? (thats why Ausco abandoned it ) however Batten specifically states in the announcement of this acquisition that discussions with the Private Property owners and their support was the reason they decided to acquire it. This is fraud.

They are again doing nothing, and wasting cash in an attempt to mandate a capital raising to some related party, sophisticated investor,. arms length, wrought to sure up their voting support.

These guys are a joke, you think they would have got the message wouldnt you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.