CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yeh hand held is expensive and brings in more impurities,...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh hand held is expensive and brings in more impurities, although you might think little, that little is important in the big picture.. And I’ll tell you why there’s no work been done, they can’t access Private Property the attempted “Save Tubby Acquisition DSS tenements” as known years ago to the people that made that fraud decision and the same people that made that decision made the decision to Surrender the Granted Exploration Licence over The Mining Lease APPLICATION , So NO WORK CAN BE DONE TO FURTHER THE RESOURCE BECAUSE YOU CANT GET ON THE GROUND TO DO ANYTHING ON A MINING LEASE APPLICATION..

Without bringing politics into it, It’s like the Binden run administration, which is being controlled by others , They tell us Share Holders, Yes there’s agreements in place , Guess what … NO AGREEMENTS IN PLACE, It’s going to take 2 years at least to get Mining Lease application Granted that’s why we need these tenements . The Mining Lease Application was already Recommended for Grant which they were aware of AGAIN , Guess what I bet It will be granted within 6 months!!

They are doing their best to bring this operation down till they get what they want, being control and Greed , like Biden and his administration , But We are dealing with the Batten administration being controlled by by others being the Tubstar this is where the Control and Greed comes in ..

I really think because The Tubstar got bullied at school “I don’t condone bullying at all” and didn’t get picked in the 1st Eleven cricket school side because he Can’t Bat, Can’t Bowl, Can’t Field (Daddy Thought he could) he’s got a chip on his shoulder, and must have control, and as for Greed have a look at him. Build a bridge mate and Get over it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3613797 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.