HFR 0.00% 33.0¢ highfield resources limited

Great Tonka-toy Boy's-own play-pit photos.I'm reminded of a...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Great Tonka-toy Boy's-own play-pit photos.

I'm reminded of a State Government politician years ago (Dunstan/Whitlam era) who ,at each election promised to construct a new you-beaut hospital. At the beginning of the election campaign, bulldozers and TV cameras would rock up to show that the hospital construction had started...after the election, the bulldozers would stop scraping and go back into storage....come next election, the same thing would occur...this happened thru three election cycles...[the hospital was finally built by a new government]

I am not suggesting that HFR is engaged in that type of shenanigans...i only relate the political story as a lighten-up aside.

In fact, I take this latest update as an extreme positive and the market will do itself an injustice to under-rate it's financial up-side relevance....(I'm surprised that the Notice did not have that red $ sign attached to it.)

Those of us who have seen the site when it comprised only a few star-dropper stakes in the ground and a bright dewey-eyed look on the face of the site-controller are rapt at this earth-moving progress...."Did the the earth move for you too Dear?"

Cheers

Yours in on-ward-ever-on-ward optimism Al Dinga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10187 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 20188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.