RMX 25.0% 1.0¢ red mountain mining limited

I think you guys are being a bit harsh towards the management...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I think you guys are being a bit harsh towards the management team. Do keep in mind, we just went though a tough month or two with end of year tax selling. That doesn't help anyone. Also, don't forget, when the company acquired its lithium project in late-2016, the share price jumped from 1-3.5 cents. When they acquired the cobalt project in March, the share price jumped to 5-cents.

The market approved the transactions, with a 300-500% return.

The share price then jumped from 1-3 cents (again) when they went ahead with the cobalt/ copper play in DRC.

Unfortunately, despite the opportunity, the projects weren't successful. No one knew they would fail. If they did, why would anyone waste their time trying to advance the projects? Why would management waste their time/ shareholders their money on a dud project, if you knew it wouldn't work beforehand.

Anyone blaming the directors should be blaming themselves for poor risk management. You had the opportunity to sell, when the project didn't work out.

Now its back to the drawing board...

I'm confident management are working hard to acquire a good project this time around. Picking up a good project doesn't happen overnight either. But, given the track record with this management team on the acquisition side of things, we all know they can come up with attractive looking projects when the time is right to generate shareholder value.

I'm banking on the next project being successful - not just it being an exciting looking play - and am back in with a few around these levels.

3rd time lucky?

This is a buy, not a sell IMO.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $6.998K 740.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 395590 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 714897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.