IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Everything takes longer than you think - apparently this is even...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Everything takes longer than you think - apparently this is even more true in wildcat O&G drills in Africa (who knew?), and there are some data, planning, procurement and funding questions to be sorted. So it could be a little bit of a wait.

On the other hand I don't see the point of warm stacking the drill and holding it if they are not hopeful of using it sooner rather than later. The references to Mukuyu being better situated to drill during wet season are hints towards that. Or maybe just Baobab isn't very suitable for drilling right now bc it's flooded. But if they needed significant time then sending the drill off and getting it back when that time has passed would make more sense.

Either way today the price is half what it was and this now has a better prospect of ultimate success than when it was double IMHO. Hence why I sold some before to free carry and am buying some of that back now at less than half price. It's all a risk but buy good risks low sell less good risks high is how you're supposed to do it to make money consistently over time with these things I think.

It's not all about moonshots.
    Last edited by HachimanTaro: 04/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.