IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

CR and Farm-in are indeed options: my point is that I strongly...

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    CR and Farm-in are indeed options: my point is that I strongly doubt that there is even one farm-in partner sitting there waiting for the moment to pounce at the moment (so it is 100% wrong to assume that there is a white knight just waiting for their moment to shine). Weighing up probabilities (purely guessing) I think there is more probability of a CR than a farm-in. Yet the current market cap (circa $130 million) probably doesn't reflect this.

As for "de-risked" - that is his opinion. It is certainly fair to say that more is known now that there was two weeks ago (yes, there are some positive things), and perhaps this is what he meant by "de-risked"; but the reality is that you need cash to drill. If you look at the last two quarterlies you can calculate the actual cash burn rate, which is higher than the original forecasts (always is, right?) - so regardless of where is comes from, they are going to need more cash.

I don't see what is harmful about talking about it. Yet some here take it as a personal attack on their long positions. It would be more constructive for someone to actually post some numbers here regarding the costs and how they think IVZ will meet those costs.

Oh. PS: as for your silly comment about posting when not following: I have been following, but find it hard to join the cheer squad in this forum as they get all sensitive when asked anything that doesn't confirm with their view. Simple as that.

Last edited by Kit67: 05/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $141.5K 2.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66001 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 31000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ 1637157
Last updated 15.53pm 31/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.