IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi All,For those interested, I'm just posting a few thoughts...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7235
    Hi All,

For those interested, I'm just posting a few thoughts I've had on the delay in the release of information / data from Mukuyu-1.

Due to the differences between the pre & post Mukuyu-1 depth maps (my review above in this Thread) and the revised location for Mukuyu-2, I'm of the opinion that the potential resources in the greater Mukuyu structure are materially above those pre drill - obviously especially with respect to the oil potential which was not considered pre drill. If IVZ started to release information in a piecemeal fashion that points towards a likely material increase in resources this IMO, could lead to an accusation of the Market not being adequately informed of the potential increase in resources.

IMO, this has potentially forced IVZ to carryout a number of more comprehensive or in-depth analysis post the Mukuyu-1 results than they may have been initially anticipating. These relate more specifically to the points in Item 4 - in the Slide below. From my oil & gas industry seismic interpretation and geophysical background I would find it difficult to believe that the Upper Angwa depth map differences have not resulted from a degree of reprocessing of the seismic, and the revised Mukuyu-2 location has not resulted from at least some degree of input from a RockPhysics analyses and redoing of the seismic Inversion - both for porosity and potential fluid charge scenarios.

GLTAH
    Cheers
    VOGC

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5498/5498050-2b350e1e1444aa585f0c0884dd602c75.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $60.23K 895.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 255775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.