IVZ 0.00% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Hello FolksHave just looked down this thread.As currently away...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Hello Folks
    Have just looked down this thread.
    As currently away from Australia having some fun (US skiing-tons of snow)

Some parts are confusing me.
    Example
    The talk about pre-tests with the RCI tool. If any pressure data was attained back in December, before getting the tool stuck, then it should have been announced at that time. How can they come out with that information now.

The positive news for me not covered yet above in the thread is:

Plan for DST type well test. Using the rig to convey the downhole DST tools and getting immediate flow and pressure data, rather than waiting months to come in after the rig has gone and do this work "thru tubing" (rig has run tubing and set a packer above a cased zone). This is more costly (need to have the test spread on rental longer) but gives more flexibility (can use bigger perforation guns to shoot selected zones, then isolate properly before shooting higher zones). Thru tubing can get messy if it doesn't go right (using smaller guns may not perforate past the formation damage leading to poor flow rates, can get the guns stuck in the tubing, isolation between zones can be problematic).
    So this is a good decision by SM. Must be confident that a DST will be conducted. Doesn't want to cut corners like the first well (example going cheap on the drilling mud (water based used instead of oil based).

Final point about the "flat spot" on the seismic.
    I'm surprised that a Geo hasn't already commented on this.
    I worked for a major in west Africa a while ago and they drilled for the flat spots every time with outstanding success.

we are on a slow burn here folks. This will end up being life changing for many holders, but patience is needed.

Last final point while I remember. A comment above about Woodside. Couldn't agree more. They cheap skated many consultants during the last oil recession, but gold plated their crowning engineering achievements. Keep well away from them.

GLTAH

Gone skiing
    Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28570 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 5144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.