IVZ 1.25% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Mukuyu-2 Drilling Update, page-332

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    These questions may sound negative, but I just thought some discussion on potential risks would be helpful too. I am excited for the next two weeks.

Not necessarily risk, but an effect on value - does anyone else have concern with potential for only dry gas to be found? Since we are crestal and dry gas migration form the north of the structure has likely pushed heavier hydrocarbons down-dip. The only scenario I can think of is that the faults could have been sealed for some time, preventing dry gas migration into the horst block, and resulting in oil being generated locally within the block (since the PA and UUA within the horst are in the oil window and apparently generating current-day).

Also the chance that hydrocarbons from the Dande have possibly escaped due to poor fault seal, IMO indicates some kind of seal risk for the primary targets (since it is also unknown in M1 if the Dande contained residual or or continuous hydrocarbons). Could shale smear from the Forest across the fault, likely be a reliable seal for the lower targets?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $40.50K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 232666 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 22125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.