IVZ 1.61% 6.1¢ invictus energy ltd

I'm interested to know if the "At Market" buying was someone on...

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I'm interested to know if the "At Market" buying was someone on here or was it from elsewhere?
    I've seen this before but not trying to create anything out of it as far as all the Up and Down rhetoric etc etc.
    If it comes good then it'll probably go up quick smart, but if there are issues then it may not? It's just Oil & Gas Exploration 101.
    You can Win the House or Lose the House within hours. That's the Game.
    I'm just curious because it would seem illogical to buy up like that if you knew folks will sell into it & you're likely to finish up at the end of the day down almost 20% with likely nothing if this is not successful, at this late stage of the Drilling Operation. given the volume purchased & then you are "Plummet Airlines", if you have to sell as T1 or T2, Or Definitely watching your $ head to the Magma if it has problems.
    You'd be selling into 0.002c. I like Trading but... Golly
    Who wants to potentially risk 10s of thousands of dollars by buying like that when the Heads were at 14c & bots were hitting 13.75c for a $1.10 WINDFALL.
    You used to be able to buy a Chocolate Paddle Pop or a Billabong with $1.10, but probably not now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $86.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $341.6K 5.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511052 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.