IVZ 5.33% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Mukuyu-2 fluid sampling progress update, page-1825

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    I think, that IVZ is almost obsessed to get this wireline down hole samples becaus SM got a Woodside reservoir engineering background. For reservoir engineers it is important to get these samples and measurements for their reservoir simulation models. But reservoir engineers should influence the show and decisions on drilling Rigs only, not running the show there.

If SM would have a Woodside drilling engineering background I think that IVZ woud have the Casing in the well already. Drilling engineers see the risks in an open hole and are more motivated not to risk their well.

In my opinion IVZ wasted too much time and money already to get these samples (I expect that KiwiGeo got another opinion, but do not forget this was his job on drilling Rigs. This sampling is just a part of a big project. For example: You cannot drill a well without drilling bit. But you can make a discovery without downhole sample)

Yes, these expected samples can be used to decleare a discovery in Zimbawe. But I estimate that there are more oil and gas field discoveries declared without these bloody downhole samples than with wireline down hole sampling.

I am sure IVZ has enough data (especialy in combination with the nuclear magnetic log) to select the formations and depth for perforating and testing.

Many HCs expect here that the realized down hole samples will increase the share price. Can be that some of us including me, will be a little bit dissapointed. The final proof is a commercial oil, gas, condensate stabilized production test rate This data will finaly confirm a commercial production and only these test data justify the approval for the funds to start a production i.e. money from farm in partners, banks etc. And this is fundamental for a real high share price, because only the commercial production rate creates the high value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $167.7K 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118175 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 73997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.