IVZ 0.00% 8.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Good grief, I get back home from a long day to check the chat...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Good grief,

I get back home from a long day to check the chat here and it has truely descended to rubbish. Actually some of it is pretty entertaining...

Please get a life. Anyone posting numerous off topic comments needs to get out for a bit.

Reminder: IVZ DISCOVERY ANNOUNCED! Sentiment is that there is plenty more where that comes from. Clearly a base is forming and will continue to ascend leading into results and then flow based on this elusive discovery. Probability of good news is increasing with experience.

As for the risk involved, pleeeease! Ha! Goodness me. People are punting on a wildcat oiler here! If ANY risk were a concern they would be sitting on govt bonds...even then right...

The weasles are out and about, this is an extremely bullish sign in my opinion.

Have seen it plenty before a major rerate and welcome the advertising. You know what they say there... and once word gets around it doesn't take long to do a bit of research and see where this may be headed up.

The sp can be held back for a bit, but if this gets a roll on there could be some serious tears. Fomo will hit very hard if this jumps fast, and the trading halts these days are quite out of the blue. Goodluck all, exciting times.

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $50.91K 620.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.