IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Surfer Sam great points. On market not reflecting full IVZ sp...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Surfer Sam great points.
    On market not reflecting full IVZ sp potential, if we go back to the MK-1 saga it was inevitable, that after the build up of such high emotional hopes, till the last moments of the drill, IVZ sp would come crashing down the way it did......
    To note is that after few weeks of price consolidation IVZ sp was starting to rise, and imo, that is what the market still feels about the coming MK-2.
    I recall 15.5c been the sp before IVZ came out with the recent capital rise commedia, only plausible explanation to rise capitals at such low sp can be the company, realising running out of time for drilling in Q3, hence making sure money are raised at any price. That imo more than anything else is currently reflected in the sp.
    But sure Surfer Sam, I hear what you say, porosity and permeability are not that great, but personally I wouldn't put a IF about net pay, there should be plenty of it. Then if not mistaking we are still missing formation pressure which also is fundamental for flow and also we need to test Lower Angwa pay zone, even though I don't think it will be tested...
    Back on porosity and permeability a question:
    Is it usually the same for every drilling horizon and drilling location?
    ie, will MK-2 have the same por. per. of MK-1 and does implicitly pebbly arkose formation have the same por, per, of lower/upper angwa?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.